How To Safely Return to Squats and Deadlifts After Major Lower Back Injury – Ask FPF Episode 6
Click HERE to Download this FREE Guide
In today's episode we go over How To Safely Return to Squats and Deadlifts After Major Lower Back Injury – Ask FPF Episode 6:
Show Notes / Relevant Articles:
- Diagnosis and Treatment for Lower Back Pain in a Weightlifter
- Physical Therapy Treatment for Radicular Lower Back Pain During Squats, Deadlifts and Olympic Lifts
- The Ultimate Guide to Getting Out of Low Back Pain and Back to Training
- The Best Exercises to Get Out of Back Pain and Back to Training
- FPF Mini Course - 7 Reasons Why Injuries Happen in the Gym and What to do About it
- How Does Poor Sleep and High Stress Affect Your Risk of Injury?
- Physical Therapist's Guide to Improving Patient Sleep
Want to support me and decide topics for future episodes? Click HERE to sign up for FPF "Insiders" for just a dollar. You'll gain access to 100+ webinars, e-books and complete guides. Plus, you'll get private access to the "Insiders" Facebook group where you can have all of your questions answered by me.
Looking for other ways to support me that are 100% free?
- Like, comment and share on youtube, facebook and instagram
- Leave a 5-star review on apple podcasts
Dan Pope DPT, OCS, CSCS