In today's episode we go over "The Complete Guide to Ankle Mobility for Better Squats and Olympic Lifts."
- Why is ankle mobility important for squats and olympic lifts?
- How ankle mobility can both INCREASE and DECREASE stress on the knee
- How ankle mobility can DECREASE stress on the lower back
- How ankle mobility can DECREASE stress on the hip
- How ankle mobility can DECREASE stress on the shoulder
- How to assess ankle dorsiflexion mobility
- The best exercises for ankle dorsiflexion mobility
Listen and Subscribe to the Podcast
You can listen to the podcast and subscribe with any of the links below.
Show Notes / Relevant Articles:
Want to support me and decide topics for future episodes? Click HERE to sign up for FPF "Insiders" for just a dollar. You'll gain access to 100+ webinars, e-books and complete guides. Plus, you'll get private access to the "Insiders" Facebook group where you can have all of your questions answered by me.
Looking for other ways to support me that are 100% free?
- Like, comment and share on youtube, facebook and instagram
- Leave a 5-star review on apple podcasts
Dan Pope DPT, OCS, CSCS
- Thomas E, Bianco A, Paoli A, Palma A. The Relation Between Stretching Typology and Stretching Duration: The Effects on Range of Motion. Int J Sports Med. 2018 Apr;39(4):243-254. doi: 10.1055/s-0044-101146. Epub 2018 Mar 5. PMID: 29506306.