In today's episode we have part 2 of our diagnosis and treatment of FAI in a powerlifter. We go over the treatment and plan of care in depth in this one. We go over:
- Treatment strategies for FAI
- Modifying lifestyle factors for success
- Modifying training for success
- Programming for hip FAI
- How to progress exercises over time
- Long term planning
- How to discharge / end physical therapy
Listen and Subscribe to the Podcast
You can use the player to listen to the podcast or subscribe with any of the links below.
Show Notes / Relevant Articles:
- The Ultimate Guide to Getting Out of Hip Pain and Back to Squatting, Deadlifts and Olympic Lifts
- How to Modify the Squat with Hip Pain
- How to Modify the Sumo Deadlift with Hip Pain
- How Squat Technique Affects Hip Pain and What to Do About It
- Assessing Hip Mobility for Squatting - Individual Differences and Training Considerations
Want to support me and decide topics for future episodes? Click HERE to sign up for FPF "Insiders" for just a dollar. You'll gain access to 100+ webinars, e-books and complete guides. Plus, you'll get private access to the "Insiders" Facebook group where you can have all of your questions answered by me.
Looking for other ways to support me that are 100% free?
- Like, comment and share on youtube, facebook and instagram
- Leave a 5-star review on apple podcasts
Dan Pope DPT, OCS, CSCS