No More Knee Pain in the Gym: Try This Amazing Warmup Routine!
In today's video I go over my favorite warm-up for painful knees in the weight room.
Hey there coaches and clinicians!
Knee pain can be terrible and really limit your ability to perform squats, olympic lifts, lunges and other lower body exercises in the gym. Here is an evidence based routine to help reduce pain prior to hitting the weights so you can keep up your training with less pain:
Crush that knee pain,
- Dan Pope PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS
Show Notes / Relevant Articles:
- FPF Mini Course - 7 Reasons Why Injuries Happen in the Gym and What to do About it
- Patellar and Quadriceps Tendinopathy: Evidence Based Guide - Definition, Anatomy, Prevalence, Presentation
- Evidence Based Guide to Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Physical Therapy Evaluation and Treatment for Meniscus Tears [Case Study] | Traumatic | Non-operative | Conservative Management
Want to support me and decide topics for future episodes? Click HERE to sign up for FPF "Insiders" for just a dollar. You'll gain access to 100+ webinars, e-books and complete guides. Plus, you'll get private access to the "Insiders" Facebook group where you can have all of your questions answered by me.
Looking for other ways to support me that are 100% free?
- Like, comment and share on youtube, facebook and instagram
- Leave a 5-star review on apple podcasts
Dan Pope DPT, OCS, CSCS