Today we’ve got Heavyweight Strongman Brett Somerville on the show. Distal Biceps Tendon rupture is a very common injury seen in the strongman population and we’d like to see less of these in the future if possible. Brett recently suffered a Biceps Tendon Rupture and he’s on the show to share his experience leading up to the injury, his rehabilitation and discusses possible ways to prevent injury in the future for the strongman athlete. Fun stuff to look forward to on the show:
- Who’s suffered biceps rupture herunterladen? Current World’s Strongest Man Brian Shaw, deadlift world record holder Benedikt Magnusson
- How are these athletes getting injured?
- Brett’s training leading up to the injury and probable causes
- The most common way Strongman athletes get biceps injuries
- Mixed Grip tampermonkey herunterladen? Straps? Direct Bicep Work?
- Potential ways to reduce your risk of a biceps rupture
- Ideas on how to rehab after a biceps injury
Here’s a link to two articles I posted previously about ways to prevent biceps injuries for the strongman. PART 1: PART 2:
Brett’s latest monsterous pressing
And finally Brett’s youtube page for your entertainment pleasure whatsapp video cannot be downloaded.