This month’s Insiders webinar is a thorough step by step process of how I assess overhead mobility. I’ve written a lot in the past about overhead mobility. It makes up a huge part of my treatment for both treatment, prevention and performance. This will be part of an in depth 3 part webinar series of how I assess and treat overhead mobility restrictions from A to Z.
- Understand why overhead mobility is important
- How limited mobility creates subpar performance and how mobility restrictions can potentially lead to injury
- Which joints and muscles are involved with overhead mobility restrictions
- How to individually assess each area
To access this webinar:
- Insiders members click here to access the webinar
- Learn how to access this webinar and much more in my online Fitness Pain Free Insiders Mentor Program
Ryan Debell – themovementfix.com
Ryan shares some great tips for modifying the deadlift to help with low back tightness
Dave Tilley – www.shiftmovementscience.com
Dave talks about one of his favorite exercises to help balance out rowing in your training program and simultaneously train his core.
Michael Mash – www.barbellrehab.com
Michael talks some easy tweaks to decrease knee pain while squatting.
Get your learn on,
Dan Pope DPT, OCS, CSCS, CF L1