July 10, 2016
Recently my good friend Ryan Debell over at TheMovementFix.com interviewed me for his podcast. Ryan and I have been friends and have worked together several times in the past and I was really excited to be on the show. It gets a bit silly throughout but we do get down to some good topics:
In this episode:
- Kipping pull ups – are they bad for the shoulder?
- Why do toes to bar cause shoulder pain?
- Inside Power Monkey Camp
- Should you train to do more work or train for muscle fatigue?
- Does it always make sense to do a movement the most efficient way possible?
- Posterior shoulder impingement
- Painful and pinchy front of the hips in a squat
- and MUCH more
Thanks again Ryan!