Over at Fitness Pain Free we’ve been preparing for this all year. Months of olympic lifting, gymnastics skill work and tough met-con all to set the groundwork for the end of February. Months of preparation all boil down to these last few weeks before the competition.
Need to get war-ready for these last few months before the open? We’ve got what you need.
- Open specific programming
- Train the right movements
- Train the right energy systems
- Taper properly before the big show
- Train to have your best performance and stay injury free during the open
Here is a Brief Snapshot of the Programming:
- 6-days per week done for you program for yourself or for your box (Perfect for affiliate owners)
- Progressive daily olympic lifting, strength, gymnastics, and met-con that fits into a 1 hour block (I know how important it is to fit the entire class into a 1 hour block)
- Two tracks: One for the average Joe looking to stay safe and get fit and another for the competitive athlete looking for success in the open and at competition. Both tracks fit together well so your average Joe and competitive athletes can continue to train together side by side.
- General warm-ups with mobility specific to the day’s lifting, gymnastics and met-con (All with video explanations)
- Fun and varied daily met-con that fluctuates across the course of the year to prepare you for the open
- Testers throughout the course of the year to ensure you’re making progress in the right direction
- Fun partner workouts on saturdays
- Joint health, mobility, foam rolling and injury prevention exercises built right into the programming
All yours for less then $1 per day. Let me take out the guesswork for you.
Want some more information on the training program?
Dan Pope DPT, OCS, CSCS, CF-L1